Friday, September 26, 2008

Good To Say Hi

    Well it's good to say hi again. I didn't want to say anything, but I... kind of... miss you. I know, I know, don't laugh. Well why don't I tell you a little story. Don't worry I will not make you read to much. Well anyway, one day I was why talking to my friend Nicole.
    "Hey River what's a good chat starter?" She asked.
    "Hmm." I really could not think of anything.
After awhile I got it. "Nicole, Nicole, I got it! I got!"
    "What! Ok tell me."
    "Ok... Why, is... Windex... blue."
    "... What, what is that... No! What is wrong with you?"
    "Well, I thought it was a good one."
    "... No, well ok I'll ask anyway."
    The seconds past by. "Ok I asked Chad and he said that, well he just gave me a really long message about what it's made from... sorry."
    "Oh... ok then." 
    That night knew it, I know why Windex is blue. Windex is blue because...

Please tune in for part 2.

No comments: