Monday, October 12, 2009

The greatest thing I have ever...

... smelt. It filled the air around, embracing me. I walk down the hall following the smell... Apple... peaches... Chocolate... New Car... I never smelt it this before, I continued down the hall, to the open door leading out side. The light pierced through the glass of the door, blinding the out side view. I lifted my hand trying to block some of the sun light. I leaning my head in to catch the scent the again... "From my back yard?" I round my eyes to the left of me, their my dog sat there staring at me. She didn't move, nor blink, she seems... lifeless. "Clair?" She stood up and trotted off, disappeared behind the house. Out of curiosity I follow, as I walked the smell grew stronger. She was gone... the fenced end, and there was nowhere she could have gone... "Did she freakin' get out again?" My voice sounded horse from the terrible cold I had.
At the corner of my eye a gold light appeared, there on the ground was a coin. I bent to pick it up, looked like something from a Lucky Charms commercial... I then heard a small voice from behind. "Hey there that's mine coin!" An irish accent? What? I turned to see, have my eye lied to me... A leprechaun. Yes I could smell it, it hung around him. The smell wasn't bad, not at, if fact it was amazing. "You smell amazing, like... roses, and tea... and cookies... and home..." I muttered. " Well I'll trade you a bottle of my Leprechaunless La Sweet by Calvin Klein for my coin?" So I did, and that's was I were to school everyday, and it
only makes it better that I'm Irish.

The End :)

No comments: