Thursday, October 29, 2009

WTF

Onua, I swear she's crazy. She's my land lord, but I honestly don't know how she got there. I don't even think she has a job. I know she always barbecuing. What? I have no idea, but one day, when I went over to hand her the check for rent last month.... Is the reason I'm not living there now. It was Tuesday, September 13. I sat at the table balancing my money, I wrote the check... I wonder if she even speaks english... I never hear her talk really. I ripped the check from the book, and slammed the door, I think I'll be in debt this month! I stubbed down the steps to her. I raised my head, I really need to act nice, it's only half the rent. I raised my hand, the door opened. "Ahhh! You Sarah!" I haven't even knocked yet... how did she know, there's no window... "You come in! You want food? Ummmy, very tasy!" She screamed. I followed her to the yard. She opened her barbecue... "What... is that..."

"Ummm they called spiders!"

"What?"

So I shoot her in the face, and ran off! And now I'm here in jail!

No comments: