Monday, October 19, 2009

The scariest thing ever...

To me... any spider. My head pops whenever I see a glimpse of what might be one, and sometimes it's just a flying or a sunspot from the conner of my eye. One story came to mind, it's short, but kinda funny. I remember on a Saturday, I had my friend JJ and Daisy over, we were getting ready to watch a movie, but you can't watch a movie without popcorn. Daisy was being lazy, and it was freezing outside. So JJ came with me to walk up stair, it was dark and all I had was a small flashlight and no one was home, we walked up the stairs, Daddy Long Legs everywhere. I opened the front door with the bag of popcorn in hand, JJ behind me. I turned to him as he was closing the door, and there by his shoulder was a spider the size of my fist. I pointed, with my dropping jaw, "Oh, my, god!". "What?" He turned to see what I was look at, and at a instant he let out it's high pitched scream and the door slammed shut. Knocking the spider to the ground, lucky if fell outside, and not inside. And then we made popcorn... oh and today I almost got hit by a car... but that's a longer story....

No comments: