Monday, October 13, 2008

The Beatles

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make. - The Beatles, The End

There are places I remember all my life, though some have changed. Some forever, not for better, some have gone and some remain. - The Beatles, In My Life

Let it be, let it be. There will come an answer, let it be. - The Beatles, Let It Be

All these places have their moments with lovers and friends, I still can recall. Some are dead and some are living in my life, I've loved them all. - The Beatles, In My Life

Of all these friends and lovers there is no one who compares with you. And these memories lose their meaning when I think of love as something new. - The Beatles, In My Life

Nothing is real and nothing to get hung about. - The Beatles, Strawberry Fields Forever

I'd like to be under the sea in an Octopus's garden in the shade. - The Beatles, Octopus's Garden

Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away. Now it looks as though they're here to stay. Oh, I believe in yesterday. - The Beatles, Yesterday

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding everything you see. - The Beatles, Strawberry Fields

Love has a nasty habit of disappearing overnight. - The Beatles, I'm Looking Through You

No comments: