Wednesday, October 1, 2008

... I Have No Idea...

You can’t wrap love, but you can wrap a person in a hug.

-Unknown


Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

-Unknown


Even if yours whisper eats my ear, your voice shall be the only song I long to hear.

-Say Anything (the band)


Don’t worry your not weird your crazy, it’s ok crazy people get free jackets.

-River Harmony


Break my friend’s heart, I’ll break your face.

-Unknown


Be strong now, things will get better. It maybe stormy now, but there will be clear weather.

-Unknown


Tell Me Which One Is Your Favorite

2 comments:

Lani said...

Those are funny. My favorite is (break my friends heart and i will break your face) Your blog is kool

Manda said...

I'm with Lani on this one