Thursday, October 9, 2008

Where I Live...

Me... I live in California... I hate California, I know, I know. Most of you are probably made at me, well... so what! No, sorry... I'm just getting tired of Cali that's all. Why don't I like Cali, simple. Everyday I head something about someone stupid doing something stupid. I'm really tired of it. Yet, that's kind of happening all over the USA, hhmmm? Yep, it is. So well everyday, I get for school. I don't eat breakfast, cause... I just never do. I go to school. School is  pretty cool. I one of the first freshman class of a new school. So yeah, we get laptops, and other stuff. Oh and we get to make movies and videos. It's awesome, meanly do to the fact that my dream and future career is to become a film director. "River The Greatest Director In The World" I can see it now.

No comments: