Friday, October 17, 2008

Camping Trip Of.... H.E. Double Hockey Sticks, Well It Had It's Moments

Above two weeks ago, I had a dream. In this dream I dreamt that me and the 26 people in my high school went camping. Mason in my class found egg rolls and broke up with his girlfriend for someone else. One week later the teachers tell us were going on a camping trip. I'm psychic. So we go on this camp trip at this place called Camp Sylvester. Well, so much happen I'll have to shorten it up. Here I go. On the way there Cody played a banjo. We song the One Semester Spanish Love Song. The bus drive got lost, and went around circles for like an hour. When we got there we all were assigned into groups. My group, Your Mom, was pretty cool. Get it my team name was "Your Mom". We got to make skips and songs. That was pretty cool. My friend Sarah got scared by my friend Jamin five times, and again one time in the morning... You know, all I have to say is this was the most... horrid, fun, wonderful, scary, awesome, thank everyone for this trip, jump up and down, random, best trip ever.

No comments: